Re: "Ableton style" looper for the iPhone -- Fr ee Promotional Copies

 wrote:
> Loopy 2!

One of the first apps I bought for my iphone was Loopy, or I guess it
should now be called "Loopy 1"? Version two looks great! I think the
iphone offers good acoustic mono recording but I have not much
experience with electric instruments (except for playing electric
guitar to ear plugs through IK Multimedia AmpliTube). Any ideas on the
possibilities to use an electric input for Loopy 2?

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com