Re: rocktron midimate

thanks Daniel and Jeff for your ideas.
i might try to program the fcb with PCs and try to use it with mobius
and sooperlooper, see how it behaves.
i'm tired of dragging the enormous fcb1010 to my gigs, so i'm
definitely looking for something smaller.
another option would be the softstep, but from what I read here, the
software is buggy, so that's a big concern.
if anyone else has more insights about the rocktron, or the softstep,
I would really appreciate!
thanks!!
alex