Re: "Ableton style" looper for the iPhone -- Fr ee Promotional Copies

Cheers Phil!

I'm not sure about EDP control/visualisation, but I can tell you I'm planning on bringing the app to the iPad =)

--
Michael Tyson | atastypixel.com
A Tasty Pixel: Delectable apps for iPhone and Mac

Loopy 2: A savvy, sophisticated, tactile new looper that reinvents the formula. Now available: loopyapp.com

Subscribe to our newsletter: http://atastypixel.com/newsletter

skype/aim: mikerusselltyson
twitter: MichaelTyson