Re: Midiocracy

Since you're using a computer, you should also be able to do the merge
in the computer.  Connect the footswitch to the MIDI interface, then
have logic receive from that device and route what it receives to the
same MIDI output it uses to send clocks.  I don't know how to
accomplish that in Logic but most big audio apps have a way to do
this. The tradeoff compared to a MIDI merge box is that there will be
a little extra latency added to the MIDI messages from the footswitch
but it shouldn't be very much.  It's worth a try before you spend
money on a merge box.

Jeff