Re: Sound vs function

It might take you a bit of fiddling to get the hang of it but once you do you will be VERY happy.  You might not be at first because it's not plug and play.  It's not real hard, just takes a bit to find the sweet spot for different instruments.  But... that sweet spot is SO SWEET!

There are a lot of options on it which can be daunting.  But they're quite powerful.

I think it's one guy in a garage.  Similar to AnalogMan.  For my money, Ethos is more usable than my fully tweaked sunface AnalogMan King Of Tone... and both were expensive.  Both can impose long wait times.

I would imagine one man (or very small) outfits like Rob and AnalogMan lose business due to the wait time.

If you have a big gig or record coming up they will, when possible, move you to the front of the line.

Happy motoring!

Richard Sales
Sent from my IPad