Re: broken fcb1010, thinking about yamaha mfc10

I believe there were some serious latency issues with the Yamaha but I
could be wrong.  I think Andy B did some tests a while back (is that
right Andy?).  Or you can search the Loopers Delight archives and I'm
sure you'll find more.

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org
Video http://www.vimeo.com/user877640/videos