Re: List member Todd Reynolds, perf. in NY on Sunday, and on NPR's top 25

Thanks so much Jim, Jean-Paul, Richard and Kevin.  Honored to have some lovely words from my colleagues on the list.

and Jim,  no problem with the mini-review!  You gave me more perspective than any of the press it's gotten, lol.  Which of course leads me to invite you to write an Amazon review, cuz, you know,  there AIN'T any yet!   Loved your perspective in your facebook post!

All the best to all of you.

Todd