Re: LP1 tech question

where do you find an impedance line conversion adaptor?

Antony

From: Daniel Thomas <danielthomas4@mac.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Thu, June 16, 2011 6:52:46 PM
Subject: Re: LP1 tech question

if the aux sends and returns are balanced, then you will get a low level in and out of the lp-1, because it has unbalanced ins and outs.

True that... unless the DM1000 has impedance control on its AUX output buss.  (Or conversly, the LP1 on its unbalanced input... but I kind of doubt that LP1 would have this feature-- its more common to large scale digital mixers)

A less than attractive alternative would be impedance line conversion adaptor on the send into LP-1

if the aux sends and returns are balanced, then you will get a low level in and out of the lp-1, because it has unbalanced ins and outs.

sim