Re: Something I just wanted to share with everyone

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 5:50 PM, Bryan Helm <bryanhelm@openrange.net>
wrote:
> As to U2 (or "the ute" as I heard the late John Cunningham of Relativity
> once refer to them) they could barely play their instruments 30 plus
> years ago and they haven't really gotten any more adept at playing their
> instruments or composing music since then

I remember hearing U2 for the first time as they released their first
album in 1980 and I think they were just as good back then as they are
today ;-))  "Good at playing instruments" or "good at composing"
doesn't have much to do with the U2 qualities that I like.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com