Re: Tedx and RW

this stuff is so often archived on video.  any idea if your segment was recorded for streaming, Rick?

On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 1:12 PM, Todd Matthews <gtmatthews@gmail.com> wrote:
Congratulations Rick. I loved all the analogies to looping in the world around us!

That's a bummer Bill you forgot to hit record. You need to do another studio to make up for it:)

On Jun 12, 2011, at 12:33 PM, tEd ® KiLLiAn wrote:

> Peeps,
>
> Many congratulations to the Walker brothers (Rick and Bill) for their inclusions at a Tedx event.
>
> I missed the broadcast, but I am sure it was fun.
>
> Kudos to both of you - everyone knows how hard you've worked to get there.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ted

Todd Matthews
toddbass.com
twitter: gtodd876

--
The most recent newsletter is here.

• Outerborough, Todd Reynolds' solo double CD is now available wherever music is sold. Check it out on the INNOVA Artists Page.