Re: Boomerang III quick review

Yes, thanks for explaining it better than I could Mark. I did know that
you can press stack while recording but that involves the tap dancing
while your trying to lay down,let's say,  a rhythmically accurate loop. I
did have it set for seemless loop boundaries as well because I would
always hear this fade in/out otherwise, when playing a bowed string
instrument. It was unusable for me without that feature. I also wish the
boomerang could be set to loop like this:
> Rec/Dub --> Recording
>       Rec/Dub --> Overdubbing
>       Rec/Dub --> Playing

I also know that it's possible to loop my instrument without clicks and
with seemless loop boundaries because I can accomplish it in Mobius. Yes,
it's software, but iI think t's also software in the boomerang too that is
running the show.

Todd Matthews
toddbass.com
twitter: gtodd876