R: Re: Faderfox LV3 = perfect controller!

>>from: perboysen@gmail.com
... Have been thinking of moving back to my corresponding setup in Bidule but right now MS sounds so much better for what I'm doing...

Hi Per,
you mean that the sound in MainStage is more "respected" compared to Bidule?
I'm new on loop with software, but it seems to me to notice that with moebius standalone I have a better sound than with moebius as bidule's VST.
I'll try to make with MS what I'm doing with bidule (hope they let me do the same things...)

Matteo
(sorry for my english...)