Re: OT in need of a manual for a Korg O5R/W

Try this link:
http://www.korg.de/uploads/tx_softwarecenter/KORG_05RW_Handbuch_ENG.pdf

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 11:05 PM, Tony K <bigtonyk@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

Picked up some great deals at a yard sale this weekend.  One was a Korg O5R/W synth module.  Unfortunatetly, I can't find a manual online anywhere.  Found some links but they are all dead.  Would anybody happen to have a softcopy of one?

To keep it on topic, I also picked up a Digitech Jamman (first style) for $10 with no power supply.  Unfortunately, not a single power supply in the Box-O-Power will work so I have no idea if it'll even power up.
That was worth all the crap my wife buys and fills the house with. :)

--
-==-=-=-
Tony

--