Re: NextLoop/LoopCopy functions(boomerang III?)

heya gang talking about "next loop" ive been watching some of the new
rang videos,which mostly show going into an empty loop when switching
between them for creating musical A/B parts
but is it possible to simply copy and overdub on the fly like you can
with the EDP? havent seen that feature shown if there is one on a vid
yet.
thanx!
Luis

--