Re: What's your looper control strategy?

That said, I should mention that Hans´box looks COOL AS FUCK and I am definately getting one...

Heres the url if anyone missed it
http://www.wifimidi.com

Cos actually the name says it all... its NOT for computer musicians, because then you have a wifi/network source, no... its for hardware people that want to control their hardware from an iPhone/pad!

I am, for instance, planning on using it as a control surface, to control 8 parameters in my TC fireworx.

But I dont have one yet (Im broke as HELL right now... people, PLEEEEASE go and buy music or art from me, so I can buy Hans box!)

But will report when I do...

BTW, prinbting a skull on the box... pure genius, was the "must have" design feature for me!!

--
Mark Francombe
www.markfrancombe.com