Re: What's your looper control strategy?

Todd M said,
How about using an ipod touch in one of those arm strap cases?
 yes thats what I was thinking about and actually the wrist thingy would be a possible solution though I would prefer some kind of stand mount in easy reach, the wrist thing could be a bit constricting though, if only they could only build a mount in to the brim of a ball cap, then I could just use my tongue.........
Bill