Re: Six-string Electric Cello Looping Album

Joyous opening track!   I will enjoy discovering this recording.

Thnx for sharing

On Jun 1, 2011, at 11:23 AM, Wytold Music wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm still pretty new to the list but I'd like to announce that I just came out with my first solo album, "When Fulvio Finds Celeste" (Fulvio is my six-string electric cello, Celeste is my acoustic cello).  You can listen to it here

I perform on an RC-50, although I'm currently in the process of learning to expand to an FCB1010, Ableton, and Mobius.  So let me thank you all in advance for your threads and discussions that are helping me learn!

Thanks to Per for suggesting loopers delight group to me!  Hopefully I'll get to meet many of you in person at the Y2K11 International LiveLooping Festival that Rick told me about (please keep me updated on that!).

--
Wytold