Re: Instrumental looping covers for simple loopers

> Jungle (Santana)
Too long, not sure that it'll be cool, but I've to try.

> Been Here Once Before (Eagle Eye Cherry)
Chorus will not fit RC-2, pitty

> Chain Of Fools (Aretha Franklin)
Yes! Cool tune on one chord!

> Sympathy For The Devil (Rolling Stones)
Some minor chord progression changes, Have to try it.

> Superstition (Stevie Wonder)
Long one chord vamp, but then bridge. Theoreticaly it's possible to
play bridge with looper stopped.

> Cocaine (Clapton)
Again bridge, need to stop loop for bridge.

> Teardrops (Womack & Womack)
Too pop/r'n'b for my taste.

> Love Is The Drug (Roxy Music)
Yes, I have to try working on this tune, but again bridge. I have to
get RC-50 for such tunes.

I've forget best simple hit "Chameleon" be Herbie Hancock
--
Thanks, Boris Plotnikov