----- Original Message -----
From: RP Collier

On May 22, 2011, at 5:13 AM, Louie Angulo wrote:

so lets say i want to sample my piano sounds,vintage organs or string
sounds all across the keyboard and switch octaves if i need to
would this be a tidious thing to do? hows the editor?

You can take a single sample and spread it across the keyboard automatically but I find that only works well for certain types of sound. It is not an ESX style sampler, I'm not sure the right terminology but it does not seem to have the resolution. So you might want a bank with each key preloaded with your string/organ sounds.

I think the editor is pretty good but I can only speak for Mac version.