Re: the smallest portable hardware keyboard synth

Ruelle Benoit schrieb:
> I have the microX, the microkorg and the micro sampler.
> The micro x is the one to be choosen for real sounds, beeing a triton
> in a small form but a b*** to program without the editor. 2 octave
> keyborad only.
Thanks, Ben, for pointing the microX out - I wasn't aware of it, I hope
this won't trigger some gear lust...
However, there's one thing I don't get with Korg. If we look at the
synth keyboards with small keyboard range (i.e. <5oct).
  * mircokorg: 4 voices, 37 keys
  * R3: 8 voices, 37 keys
  * microsampler: 12 voices, 37 keys
  * microX: 62 voices, 25 keys

Am I the only one who things this relationship is kinda...odd?

--
http://moinlabs.de
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/moinlabs