Sent: Friday, May 20, 2011 8:24 AM
Subject: Re: the smallest portable hardware keyboard synth

2011/5/19 Matt Davignon <mattdavignon@gmail.com>
btw, I have a MicroKorg. I'm generally happy with it.

[...]
Cons:
--In order to change some settings, you need to dial the settings up
on a matrix (which is hard to read in most band settings). This
assigns the controls of the 4 knobs.

That' s better in the R3, there you have four knobs you can use to control what you like and save that setting together with the sound patch.

--About 1/2 of the presets are for stereotypical "techno" sounds or
auto-arpeggiator sounds which I would never use.

Same in the R3, I overwrote all these presets with my own sounds.