Re: Re: the smallest portable hardware keyboard synth

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, Matt Davignon wrote:
> The Teenage Engineering OP-1. I'm not quite sure if it's a synth, or a
> sampler or both (I think both), but it's a standalone piece of
> hardware. About 8 of these would fit inside a MicroKorg.
I have a friend is an inveterate collector of cool vintage gear.........his
band mate just got one and he's raving about it like it's the 2nd coming
(wait
that's tomorrow, right?).

I haven't seen it yet, but I've heard great things about this unit.

rick walker