Re: New Video

> hey boost,
> im a fan of your work man!

thanks ! :)

> but be kind to explain the proccess,we are here to learn,i also use
> the EDP,in this example are you just randomly doing replace?

yes , i use a lot of quantized-sus-replace, not really randomly :)
in this impro, there is 3 parts (3 tempos) and i use the unrounded-multiply to go from one tempo to another.

> how about the flutist? does he have his own EDP and you are brother
> syncing them?

yes, in this case i use 2 EDP brother-synced. one for guitar that goes into an amp, and another for the flute that goes on the mix-board.

> what dou you use as foot controllers?

i use a custom-made (by me !) midi foot controller. 30 footswitches and almost all the functions of the echoplex.
i can select on what midi channel i send message, so i can control one echoplex or two or more...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVrxo84Xm0c

www.luis-angulo.com