Re: A looping fork in the road. Which way do I go?

I am pretty sure my house has power issues...my studio room (aka 2nd
bedroom) has one circuit running through it---all outlets and lighting are
on this circuit. It's very noisy, and sometimes when I engage buttons on
certain pedals, I get that annoying "Pop!", and it also shows up as a
spike in my recordings, if I am running that. Annoying as hell!!!

Yes, Rick is right---to fix it requires a very expensive power
conditioner, or a visit from an electrician who can isolate this room into
lighting and wall plugs, on a separate line in to the main box. Could be
costly?!

And for the record, I think this unstable house power definitely messes
with my LP-1 with the crackling and popping, etc. I cannot verify this,
but it is definitely noticeable...as a comparison, I don't really know
what my LP-1 sounds like on a friend's power system, etc. Might have to
look into this further...

Edward