RE: A looping fork in the road. Which way do I go?

Oh the irony!
I just defected to a macbook pro since I've had requests from potential clients to develop mac os plugins. I'm running win7 on bootcamp as well as osx.
The side benefits were suposed to be:

1     Less glitching, (because of the absense of anti virus software).
2     No more dodgy earth-loop digital noise, (I've been inserting mains plug in upside down to cure that one but I'm not sure how clever that is, given that this thing has an aluminium shell)..

Looks like I've replaced one glitch for another - oh well.. I am getting rediculously good latency figures at least :-)

Gareth, Sentientfx -  Innovative music plugins. http://sentientfx.com/