Re: Looping in a band context/new album spam :)

Rick Walker wrote:
> On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, andy butler wrote:
>> Really though, and I think Rick would agree, this is
>> all "crisis management". If you're having to re-sync
>> then it's going to sound bad...a better strategy is preferable.
> Errrr, with complete respect,  I don't entirely agree with you, Andy,
> merely from a lot of personal experience
> playing in non-synced situations that involve loops.

I agree with you totally Rick,
I wasn't thinking about syncing loop to loop.
I've seen you do it...with the retrig being hit
*before* the timing errors get noticeable.

The thread was originally about staying in sync
with a non-looping ensemble, a context where re-triggering
is a last resort.

andy