Re: Re: Looping in a band context/new album spam :)

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, andy butler wrote:
> I thought the DL4 let you get round that limitation by hitting
> Ply/Stop during the One Shot playback.
> ..or it re-triggers continuous when you do that.
> Rick?Matt?Bill?anyone?

I don't have one in front of me, but as I recall,  if you hit One Shot
playback and then hit Play/Stop,  the loop stops,
which won't help for a one button retrigger.    It necessitates hitting
Play/Stop a second time.

Saliently, to fix this problem,  the LP-2 Mini Looper will have
ReTrigger Continuous (as well as Retrigger/One Shot  and Retrigger/Random)

rick walker