Re: LP2 shipping date?

This is what Bob said in a recent blog post:

> " The LP1 is currently out of production because I simply can't afford
> to sit on inventory. The profit margin is extremely low on the LP1 and
> for me to have units around is costly to me. After the LP2 is
> shipping, I will do a redesign on the LP1 electronics to reduce cost.
> The software in the current LP1s will continue to be used in new LP1s."

What Bob told me is that if there is a group buy of 12 people at the
lowest price he can afford to sell it ($1200 per LP-1)
that he will make another run of LP-1s.

I've heard that there about a half a dozen people looking for one now,
for what that's worth.

It might be worth people who are interested's while to see if they can
organize such a buy.

yours,   Rick Walker