Re: Bill Walkers cool Repeater Trick mp3 Re: electrix

Sounds great btw Bill.  I'd love to hear more of that sound (even now
that I've sold my repeater).

Thanks,

Kevin

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 8:49 AM, Kevin Cheli-Colando
<billowhead@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks, it was my problem, outdated quicktime on my machine.
>
> Sorry,
>
> Kevin
>
> On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 8:43 AM, andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk>
>wrote:

>>> The link's broken for me for some reason :-(
>>>
>>> Kevin
>>>

>> just clicked it (in your reply)
>> ..it's working.
>>
>> try copy and paste

Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org
Video http://www.vimeo.com/user877640/videos