EH Freeze

I'll be using the Freeze pretty heavily tonight. I'm performing a live
soundtrack for a film based tonight. The music will be more or less a
cover of the old timey song "I Wish I was a Mole in the Ground",
played entirely on drum machine.

http://www.sfcinematheque.org/#/calendar/201105131/

--
Matt Davignon