Re: Re: LP2 shipping date?

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, Thomas Wegmann wrote:
> Thanks for the Update Rick, I too pre-ordered and had only one
> question as I can be patient.  I was curious about specs, size that is
> as I am thinking of getting a pedal board to put it on along with some
> other pedals I use.  If you do know the dimensions please respond
> otherwise I will wait for the looper to arrive.  Anticipation is a
> great thing!
The LP-2 MINI LOOPER has the identical footprint as a Line 6 DL-4, MM-4,
etc, roughly the size of two small Boss styled stomp box pedals side to
side.

And we're really, really close to releasing.   Thanks all who
pre-ordered for being patient.

I just posted the first recorded track using it for the
CT-Harmonics project.     Called  "Beautiful Christine on the Occasion
of Her Birthday"
I used only harmonics on a four string Strat (tuned to an open sus-2
tuning) through the LP-2 and an Electro Harmonix Freeze
pedal (hardly using the Freeze at all) so you can hear it pretty
unadulterated.

I specifically used the Q-Replace (set to 8th notes),  1/2, Double, 1/4
and Quadruple speeds, Reverse
and Random Retrigger functions (the latter is a new feature I added that
allows for one to retrigger to
randomly selected places in a loop at each press of the 'effects' button.

Here it is for your perusal:
_
http://www.veloopity.de/ct/mp3/harmonics/06_rick_walker_beautiful_christine.mp3_