Re: Looping with a Netbook?

I've got a friend (Cult of Zir) who uses a netbook in conjunction with a mic/few hardware fx, and my wife has had a netbook as well.

CoZ does do some minimal looping/vst fx on the netbook buy yeah, those things are not made for real audio work at all.  I'd say it would work as couple/few loopers and maybe just a few non intensive vsts.  So I'd say they're good for a cheap addition to your setup, but definitely not a replacement for your Vaio.

-nn
happyhumans.org