Re: Softsynths

Title: Re: Softsynths
I'd like to say that the iPod / iPad / iPhone App selection is phenomenal...  coupled with either the Line6 Midi interface or one of the Akai docking station keyboard controllers you're pretty much done..!
I use the Fairlight App, Bebot and Akai Synthstation... they represent ridiculous value.

http://www.akaipro.com/synthstation49

http://www.akaipro.com/synthstation25

Fairlight App ($50)

http://www.synthtopia.com/content/2011/01/19/fairlight-cmi-ipad-app-first-look/

"Ellatron" Melotron App: ($2.99) Said to be better than the Manetron.

http://ellatron.blogspot.com/

Manetron Melotron App: ($2.99)

http://www.synthtopia.com/content/2009/05/08/manetron-mellotron-for-iphone-ipod-touch-in-app-store-now/

hammond - http://www.genuinesoundware.com/?a=showproduct&b=24