OT: FS - Looperlative LP-1 and Lexicon Vortex

Fellow loopists...I thought I'd list these here first, before I go elsewhere with them.

My LP-1, used in excellent condition, with V1.34d software (upgradeable), wall wart, manual (available as a download, too) but no original box.

$600 + shipping takes it. I'd like to keep it stateside, if possible---it's just easier.

Also, my Lexicon Vortex used in good condition, with wall wart, original manual, and a Lexicon tap/step/bypass pedal. I'll toss in a TRS cable with it.

$200 + shipping takes it...

Email me offline, thanks.

May consider trades (in similar condition) for the Vortex, here is my wishlist:

TC Electronics Nova Delay

Alesis SR-18 Drum Machine

Neunaber WET Reverb Pedal

Regards,