Re: Studio The Church..

> I build this thing up step by step. Same as with my career.

Now let that be a learnin' to us all. Its baby steps that carry us from
from the bedroom studio to grandest recording halls.

Good on you, Reyn.  And congratulations on the thousands of good decisions
made along the way to bring you to this place that we all find so
inspiring!  Thanks for sharing!

Daniel Thomas