Re: Re: How to get those creative juices flowin' !

Thank you Rick,

I was having a difficult day.

Tim

On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 6:48 PM, Rick Walker <looppool@cruzio.com> wrote:
On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, Tim Clement wrote:
no apologies, enuf politics, glad you're all buddies, just send me some real good music...Todd ain't heavy, he's my brother
Dear Tim,

A lot of us HAVE been on this list and have developed our friendships over a  long period of time and have shared a
tremendous amount of creativity with each other at various live looping festivals, on line and through our
various CD/DVD releases.  That history is a good thing and has helped contribute to a vital and creative atmosphere
on this list.

We absolutely love new blood and new input on this list.   It is always great to get the creative juices flowing,
so you are most welcome here.

That said,  your tone in this thread was instantly, angry, dismissive and provocative from the get go and
is merely going to cause negative reaction in people.

This is not a moderated list (our founder, the late Kim Flint, was always adamant about this) so you
are free, of course, to post anything you want without censure.   It's your prerogative.

If you sincerely want to participate in this community,   please,   do contribute.    I'm serious.
And if you are serious,  we'll book a performance for you into the next live looping festival in a hearbeat
and welcome you in with open arms.

So, why don't you consider how you are percieved,  take a risk and send us a link to your own  music so that we know who you are
and the kinds of things that interest you, aesthetically
and let's get back to looping.

You'll find really good, knowledgeable and highly creative people on this list and we're pretty good about not holding grudges.
I hope you'll see.

yours,

Rick Walker
founder: Y2KX International Live Looping Festival

--
Tim Clement
phone:   416.536.8172