Re: portable PA for electronic looper

Ha ha ha!!!! Whats really funny, is that maybe 15 years ago, our Sound
engineer wondered why one particular PA was sounding crap, and
checked... HALF of it wasnt working... ONLY the tweeters and on Bass
bin, NO mid range,...

Guess where this was Andy?

Norwich Arts center... heh heh...
He fixed it, was just some caps in a crossover unit... (or soemthing
like that) did the gig... and it was great sound! The owner of the
PASent thank you letters for a few years afterwards!!

--
Mark Francombe
www.markfrancombe.com