Re: How to get those creative juices flowin' !

This is all unfortunate and I fear my reaction set the stage.  Tim my apologies.  I've never seen you post to LD and suspect you are new so I should have held my react.  It was just that you seemed personally robbed by what was light-hearted and well-meaning energy on Todd's part and I just reacted in his defense as many of us here know each other well virtually and have met at annual festivals.  Clearly you care about your 'art' and felt somewhat devalued.  However I as most of us found Todd's energy positive and 'got' the meaning of what his muse was suggesting.  I'm sorry that you didn't or didn't see it or just don't agree, your prerogative.

Jim