Re: Controlling edp with ableton

You might want to check your MIDI source #, the notes that are given are
for the default source # of 36 so if that got changed then things won't
work right.  BTW note 38=record.  Also check to make sure your MIDI
channel is set correctly both in Ableton and on the EDP.

Also, make sure (in Ableton's MIDI preferences) that sync is being sent
on whatever MIDI device is connected from Ableton to the EDP.

-armatronix