Re: Looping In Kyoto

Dern I've seen how you and rick get along, sorry to hear JapanAmerican relations are this low in a time of crisis!!!

Nice, I just heard from my Japanese brother today and his family are here for merlefest and all safe. About half the Bluegrass festivals in the north half are gone for now. Sad.

We gotta get over there!!!

Abdy o