Re: Two edps or a different looper?

Andy,

I just upgraded to 1.39. Havnt really taken it through the ringer. The software i used for the longest time was 1.38f whick worked pretty well at 6 tracks, sometimes 7, never 8. 1.38g worked well with 7 but had other icky bugs. Im excited to test out the new firmware more. except there is a weird retrigger issue... which is kind of cool if you can learn how the bug actually buggs out... it gives you a sample-freeze effect instead of simply retriggering... you hit retrigger once and it goes into this sample freeze where it just sounds like an FM organ or something... hit it again and it retriggers back into the sample rate of the loop. Kind of weird, its creative but unpredictable.

Im sure that bob's genius mind will figure out the issue in due time and it will be able to do 8 tracks flawlessly as designed.

I love my lp1 always, even with (especially with) the qwirks. :)

-Eric