Re: Ukulele Loop Dreams was looping on npr

> ahhh,  just imagine
> all that baby powder on your perfect Goth black stage clothing).

Wha? ??  They don't make black baby powder?  I guess the comfort of Goth
babies is low on the priority scale at Johnson and Johnson.  And what
about Juggalo and EMO babies, eh?  And what of the Johnny Cash obsessed?
This collection of alternate markets really does merit a black baby powder
doesn't it?

O--- I almost forgot..  people of African descent!  That explains it!

I thought we were talking about White Powder but its actually, White
Power.

Black until Proven White
Daniel