Re: Monolith demo released

As Sylvain suggested, a Mac port please?

Let us know as soon as you have one you want tested; I'm especially
interested in tools that can be used with minimal Mac horsepower, what
with two little DELL Hackintoshes that are NOT "screaming machines"
(one has 2GB of RAM, the other has 1GB).

Thanks!

Dennis

http://soundcloud.com/usrsbin
http://audiozoloft.com