Re: Booting OSX into live profile

Hehe, yes, it is sometimes a small world with parallel thinking..

Actually, I'm considering using an iPad for controls, which will serve
other purposes as well, like a DAW app with 'motorized' faders.
Pretty amazing the number of applications that are popping up for this,
like DAW controls, live recording and live apps, holders for keyboard,
mounts for drumkits et al..

A Mini it is, off to the bay I go.

Thanks to all for replies ;)
/van