Re: Booting OSX into live profile

I haven't tried this yet myself but here's some tips that I've found doing
some research after I read that Owen Pallett article on Cycling's site.

To get started in OSX just right click the icon in the Dock of your
software of choice, then choose 'Options' and 'Open at Login' .  Then I
would setup the default Live set to be the one you would use for live
performance. The Automator application that comes with OSX might help as
well if you need to make a script to do the actions you need to get the
job done. I think it should work.

Todd Mathews