Re: our war on nature,when will it stop... (O.T.)

yes thats it,we think we do great until nature knocks on the door
The guys at Chernobyl though they were doing fine as well,but we forget
too easy
mother nature has never declared wars on us,it just remind us what it
wont negotiate with;-)
peace
Luis

--