Re: well ableton live is pretty cool, isn't it!

Yes i second that Ableton has been the answer for me!
I tried mainstage,very frustrating,pretty to look at for staying at
home though;-)
with ableton ive even managed to use guitar rig and some external
delays with no problems,but its own plugins are wonderful.
Also itst little looper is very stable with clock.
the only issue im still dealing with is how the drum loops sync and
behave to the looper,sometimes it starts to fast and sometimes to
slow,with the EDP or Mobius defining the 8th cycle is way more
predictable when you send a start comand,how do you set that in
Ableton? on abletons looper i have it set to global sync.
cheers
Luis

www.luis-angulo.com