Re: Leinhos, Peter is out of the office.

On Apr 7, 2011, at 2:44 PM, Jeff Larson wrote:

> The other way are places like CafePress.com where you can create a
> "store" that sells a certain design

I was not impressed with the quality of the Cafepress t-shirts. I did
not check all available product such as the "organic" or "made in the
usa" but the ones I did try seemed cheap and shrink a lot.
This was a few years ago so perhaps they have upgraded.

Anyway, fyi.

regards
BobC