Re: Leinhos, Peter is out of the office.

Okay, here's the deal....

There are two ways this could work.
First there are places like customink.com that I used for the design I
posted awhile back.  They only deal with one entity, so all orders
would have to funnel through one person who has the
responsibility of paying for everything, recieving the shipment, then
repacking and and mailing them all over the world.  The advantage is
that you can get volume discounts.  The unit price will be around $20
for under 5 pieces, $12 for over 10 pieces, $9 for over 20 pieces,
etc.

The other way are places like CafePress.com where you can create a
"store" that sells a certain design and then people can individually
order that design in the style and color they want.  The per-unit cost
will be higher here but it is much less of a hassle.  I haven't gone
through their pricing structure, but I would guess it will be between
$25 to $30 per shirt depending on style without shipping.  The
good news is that you could also have it printed on a onesie if you
so desired.

Thoughts?
Jeff