Re: Live/Mobius iPhone iPad

please tell me how you connect MIDI directly to Mobius when running as a plugin inside Live...

From: Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Tue, March 22, 2011 10:22:32 AM
Subject: Re: Live/Mobius iPhone iPad

Osculator is only needed if the application to be controlled doesn't
support OSC. What Osculator does is to translate OSC into MIDI. I
don't think neither Live nor Mobius yet support OSC, which means
Osculator is needed. TouchOSC is regarded the best iOS app for OSC
control over a wifi net. It comes with a bunch of useful control
templates (mixers, faders, buttons and stuff) but they also offer an
editor for those who want to create their own graphic interface.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com internet music hub